Thursday, April 2, 2009

Utter Nonsense !!.. What do u say ????

I was browing and found this article (see the link). I felt that this should be definitely voiced out.

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/specials/Kareena-queen-of-Bollywood/Bollywood/slideshow-189.html

My opinion is that why the hell do people spend so much for such a use less thing which they ll show in the silver screen for not more than 3 to 4 mins.. Why can t this money be spent on something else may be for some welfare activity.. I accept that movies have become an entertainment tool from what was considered as an "Art", but this is rediculous.. This shows how much people think they are powerful and use these for nonsense things ... What do you say ???

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!, the queen of bollywood is sparkling at all angles. To me i wouldn't voice my opinion rather shout :-)

    ReplyDelete