Monday, April 13, 2009

3 mistakes of my life !!!

I recently completed reading a book called "the 3 mistakes of my life" by Chetan Bhagat, author of the famous "Five point someone". And fortunately the last 3 books (including this) I read, belong to Indian fiction genre. Out of the three, one was "Malgudi Days - Swami and his Friends" by RK Narayan. I am totally attracted towards Indian fiction since the feel was more real, and ofcourse more "Indian". I strongly felt that the two books does not fit under fiction genre since the reality was truly prominent in these books. Coming back to "the 3 mistakes of my life", the primary reason why I liked the book is that the story revolves around cricket and I was able to closely relate myself to one of the character. As I read through the book, I started digging my past to know what were the 3 major mistakes I have done in my life. Suprisingly, I was not able to recollect any and whichever I thought was the mistake, it wasnt a major blunder. I felt that life has treated me in a better way though not in the best way. The 3 mistakes or rather 3 important decisions that made my life different from what it could have been are,

1). Passion v/s Parents
2). Friends v/s Studies
3). India v/s Abroad

Though these decisions do not have any negative impact on my life, I felt that these were quite important when I look back.

3 comments:

  1. arvind..is this u?reading books n all?arvind shekar from seetharam apts right?am surprised beyond words...or i have never known u:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r rite buddy !!! ... U never know this "Arvind" ...

    Thanks for the comments ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. deiiiiiiiii epolendhu da blog ellam ezhudhara? kaamedy keemedy pannaliye?!

    ReplyDelete