Saturday, November 28, 2009

The one with a few embarassments !!!

Its been looong time since I wrote a blog. I wanted to say, it is because of the hard work I am doing and look more busier than ever, though it is only partly true. Screw the client place where I am now. No internet access whatsoever. The only so called access is google without which I could not work as an engineer (nor anyone, for that matter). .... Coming to the subject, obviously the embarassements happened at the client place who is the 2nd largest automotive manufacturer in India and which starts with the letter "M". Those who have guessed by now, dont think I brag too much about my work (it is not as exciting as you think) and those who did not I pity you for your poor knowledge in auto industry. I went there for PLM implementation support which is the hottest domain currently in any engineering industry. Not many people in Indian industry do know about it but I am happy that I knew something which makes me slightly have the edge over others (What happ to me ... I ve never bragged so much) ... So I am there at a user's machine installing a PLM tool when a nice assamese girl told,

"My mouse is not working"...
Me:" So???"...
She:" Arent you the infrastructure guy who does maintenence ?"..
Me: "Excuse me !!!.. You got me wrong"
She: Blushing starts
Me: And flirting starts !!!!

Another incident happened when I completed installation on a user's machine. Now the user (he is unfortunately a "he" this time) logs in and started shouting at me that his outlook is not working. I became furious and said it was none of my business...

Why dont people enquire before they speak. It embarasses others for sure. Why dont they make sure about something before they ask something else.. They take others for granted. It is true not only in office but everywhere we go and meet new people

So it is my kind advice to all you ( and myself ofcourse) to think before we speak.

5 comments:

  1. Ada paavi...did not realize this side of arvind

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aparna: should I take it as a good or a bad criticism ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. dai your conversation with tat girl sounds like 'Vaali' movie dialogue :)) but anyways, nalla iruntha seri thaan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens everywhere da........, thank god those people r in client side..., not in tea shop...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. arvind...dude i liked the first part...blushing statrs...and then flirting starts...if embarrasments are pretty...dont mind them at all...i wish u get more of them in near future :)

    ReplyDelete